2022-2023 Academic Year Enrolment Notice
GCIHS is happy to inform all our friends, parents and associates that our admissions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year is now open.
Kindly follow the steps below to complete an application form.
Instructions for Online Application
- Please open this webpage GCIHS Applications
- The web browser will open a new page for you to provide your username and password
- On the new page, you will see “New Applicant? Click here to Get PIN Now!!” Click on it.
- Your username and Pin will be generated for you. You will see for EXAMPLE:
- Use the provided username and pin which has automatically been generated for you, to apply.
- Kindly take your time and read the instructions and fill all the fields and pages on the online form
- Click on Submit Record on each page before continuing.
- On the last page Click on Yes to accept declaration before Final Submit.
- You will then be required to print a copy of the completed online form and add all attachments (All Reports, Birth Certificate or Passport biodata page, and 3 passport pictures) and present them to the school on the Afienya-Dodowa Road by the deadline.
Deadline for Application: Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.
The Entrance exams for JHS and SHS (English, Math and Science) will be held from Saturday, 18th June, 2022, at the school’s Sota Campus, on the Dodowa-Afienya Road. The exams will be done in batches and information regarding each student’s exam date will be communicated individually to parents after the deadline.
Year 7 exams will be on Maths and English Language only.
For the Advanced Level programme, Applicants can apply now and submit their IGCSE/GCE Ordinary Level results to the school, when they are released in August. Interviews will be conducted for only qualified applicants in August 2022.
Payment Information for Application
The cost of the application is Five Hundred Ghana Cedi’s (GHS 500.00), which can be paid into the schools Ecobank account at any Ecobank branch, via the Ecobank Mobile App or type the short code *725# on any mobile device.
The bank slip/transaction notification should be attached to the printed form for submission at the Academic Registry Office of GCIHS or a digital copy can be emailed to email@example.com.
For more information, please call us on the following numbers;
0307 079 798 / 0276 120 444
Thank you for your interest in our school.
For further information, please contact the front desks or the Admissions Office