2021-2022 Academic Year Enrolment Notice
Dear Parent / Guardian,
GCIHS is happy to inform you that its admission for the 2021-2022 academic year is now open.
Kindly follow the steps below to complete an application form for your child/ward. Also, please inform your friends and associates who would like their wards to enrol at GCIHS.
Instructions for Online Application
- Please open this webpage GCIHS Applications
- The web browser will open a new page for you to provide your username and password
- On the new page, you will see “New Applicant? Click here to Get PIN Now!!” Click on it.
- Your username and Pin will be generated for you. You will see for EXAMPLE:
- Use the provided username and pin which has automatically been generated for you, to apply.
- Kindly take your time and read the instructions and fill all the fields and pages on the online form
- Click on Submit Record on each page before continuing.
- On the last page Click on Yes to accept declaration before Final Submit.
- You will then be required to print a copy of the completed online form and add all attachments (All Reports, Birth Certificate or Passport biodata page, and 3 passport pictures) and present them to the school on the Afienya-Dodowa Road by the deadline.
Deadline for Application: Friday, 18th June, 2021.
The Entrance exams for JHS and SHS (English, Math and Science) will be held from Thursday, 24th June to Saturday, 26th June, 2021, at the school’s Sota Campus, on the Dodowa-Afienya Road. The exams will be done in batches and information regarding each student’s exam date will be communicated individually to parents after the deadline.
Year 7 exams will be on Maths and English Language only.
For the Advanced Level programme, Applicants can apply now and submit their IGCSE/GCE Ordinary Level results to the school, when they are released in August. Interviews will be conducted for only qualified applicants in September 2021.
Payment Information for Application
The cost of the form is Three Hundred Cedi’s (¢300.00), which should be paid into the school’s GT Bank account as a “New Entrant”.
Account Details: GT Bank, Head Office Branch, SHS CEDI Account Number 0201109125110.
The bank slip should be attached to the printed form for submission at the Academic Registry Office of GCIHS.
For more information, please call us on the following numbers;
0307 079 798 / 0276 120 444 / 0307 079 799 / 0276 120 666
Thank you for your interest in our school.
For further information, please contact the front desks or the Admissions Office