School Fees Policy
- All new students must have their fees paid prior to enrolment.
- Application and admission fees shall be paid only once by new students. These fees are non-refundable.
- School fees can be paid in instalments. For an instalment schedule please contact the accounts department.
- GCIHS does not accept cash payments directly at the school’s premises. Payment should be via direct payment to the school’s account through the approved methods. A copy of the pay-in slip should be submitted to the accounts office as evidence that fees have been paid via mail.
- A term’s written notice (three months) is required prior to the withdrawal of a student. If no such notice is given, a term’s fees must be paid in lieu thereof.
- External examination fees are determined by the Examination Board and are to be paid separately.
- Parents/Guardians may be required to pay a deposit for medical care.
- The School Board reserves the right to review the fees at the beginning of the school year.
- A 10% penalty shall be levied on late payments.
Admissions for the 2023-2024 academic year is yet to begin.
For further information, please contact the front desks or the Admissions Office