Ghana Christian International High School (GCIHS) exists for the purpose of educating young people in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, providing an environment for enriched academic growth and development, and focusing on each student as a unique creation of God. In operating the tenets of the Christian faith, and to inculcate Christian principles, students are required to:
- Memorize scripture each week.
- Attend devotion, bible study, mentorship, hymn/song practice, and vespers and Sunday worship service at designated times.
- Take their turn leading devotion and vespers for which they must prepare adequately with the help of the Chaplain or Sacristans.
- Be present at lectures, seminars, etc. organized for spiritual development.
- Exhibit Christian character in all they say and do.
Guidance and Counseling
The school’s counselling unit has been set up to help students understand and accept themselves “as they are”
The guidance and counselling unit helps:
- students to get information on matters important for success.
- students to adjust to the school environment
- establish a feeling of mutual understanding between students and teachers.
- students to work out a plan for resolving challenging experiences
- to encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.
- the student in planning for educational and vocational choices.
For further information, please contact the front desks or the Admissions Office